About Dr. Timothy N. Zoys
President and Co-Founding medical director of the Pain Diagnostics and Treatment Center, Dr. Zoys was previously Associate Director of the Eugene McDermott Center for Pain Management at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School and held an assistant professor faculty position in the Department of Anesthesiology and Pain Management at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School Department of Anesthesiology and Pain Management. He has been recognized for his physician education programs on pain diagnosis and treatment.
Dr. Zoys has been an active member of the medical community who has served and continues to serve on a number of committees and boards with leadership roles. He is a former President of the Greater North Texas Pain Society. He currently serves on the Texas Pain Society Board of Directors.
Some Types of Outpatient Treatment Utilized
- Procedural diagnostics and therapy
- Pharmacological-today there is a wider variety of medication available, with fewer side effects, than ever before
- Physical and occupational therapy and rehabilitation services
- Psychological and behavioral therapies
- Functional capacity and impairment evaluation
- Comprehensive pain rehabilitation programs
- Work hardening